This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Ekgcert.org
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
Your access to and control over information
You may opt-out of any future contact from us at any time. You can email or call us at any time for the following reasons:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change or correct any of your data.
– Delete any of your data.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Get your CET Certification with ASET Today!
When you choose to become ASET Certified, we are here to help you along your journey.